400 Front Street West Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction in 400 Front St W., Toronto, ON M5V 2J1.
400 Front St. West will be a three acre mixed use condominium project in the heart of the thriving Entertainment District. With over 100,000 sq.ft. of retail and 1.5 million sq.ft. of residential proposed, 400 Front is just steps from many of the city’s most famous landmarks such as the CN Tower, the new Ripley’s Aquarium, the Rogers Centre – home of the Toronto Blue Jays, and the Air Canada Centre – home of the Toronto Raptors and Maple Leafs.
This is your opportunity to live in the heart of the city, while being steps away from one of Toronto’s finest historic parks, Clarence Square, and a short walk to the waterfront. Surrounded by amazing restaurants, cafes, lively bars and great shopping this neighbourhood is thriving with everything one needs right at your doorstep.
- PROJECT NAME: 400 Front Street West Condos
- ADDRESS: 400 Front St. W, Toronto
- DEVELOPER: State Building Group, Stanford Homes
- ARCHITECTS: Kirkor Architects Planners, architectsAlliance
- UNITS: 1922 units
- STOREYS: 59, 57, 26, 2 storeys
- SUITE SIZES: Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- Live in Toronto’s Entertainment District – a high demand neighborhood close to everything from sports, arts, nightlife to famous dining venues
- Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Victoria Square Park and Waterfront Children’s Garden
- Easy Access to Transit: Get to Lakeshore Blvd or Gardiner via Blue Jays Way within minutes
- Walking distance to the PATH Network, Union Station, Air Canada Centre, Prince of Wales Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Metro Convention Centre, Roy Thompson Hall & TIFF Lightbox
- Short walk to prominent Chinatown and Kensington Market