- All Collecdev buildings are designed and built to conserve more energy and resources than standard code-compliant buildings.
- Committed to achieving Toronto Green Standards (TGS) certification.
- Sustainable green roof areas to reduce the heat island effect and help manage stormwater retention on site.
- Moreover High-performance thermal envelope to minimize unwanted solar gain and heat loss.
- Bird-friendly glazing to reduce danger to migratory birds.
- Exterior condo lighting is directed downwards to reduce urban light pollution.
- Furthermore, Motion sensor-controlled lighting in common areas and amenity spaces reduces electricity costs.
- In addition, Light-Emitting Diode (LED) lights use less energy and last much longer than compact fluorescent lighting and halogen bulbs.
- Tri-sorter disposal and recycling system to divert landfill waste.
- Moreover, Long-term bicycle parking for residents is located on P1.
- Furthermore, Short-term bicycle parking for visitors is located on the ground floor.
The Annex quickly became home to several of the city’s most major artistic and cultural organizations, moreover, perhaps due to its proximity to the university; indeed, the largest of these, However, The Royal Ontario Museum, was once a department of UofT. In addition, The Gardiner Museum, the Bata Shoe Museum (only feet from Cielo), the University Art Museum, Galerie De Bellefeuille, and The Royal Conservatory of Music, with its stunning new performance venue, Koerner Hall, were among the first to open.
In addition, Bloor West, which begins at Queen’s Park and ends at Cielo, transforms into the Mink Mile. Moreover, this is one of the world’s most opulent retail avenues, comparable to New York’s 5th Avenue, London’s Bond Street, or Los Angeles’ Rodeo Drive. Furthermore, Dior and Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry and Prada, Hermès, and Cartier are among the iconic luxury companies. In addition, that has set up business on the Mink Mile and in neighboring Yorkville.
AN INSPIRED LOCATION
- University of Toronto St George Campus
- Rotman School of Management
- John P. Robarts Research Library
- The Rosedale Day School
- Howlett Academy
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Holt Renfrew
- Louis Vuitton
- William Ashley
- Wag Swag Brand
FOOD & DINING
- Bar Mercurio
- Alobar Yorkville
- Trattoria Fieramosca
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
- Piano Piano
- Yasu Toronto
- Fuwa Fuwa Japanese Pancakes
- The Annex Food Hall
- Whole Foods
- Knockout Ice Cream
- Canadian Fine Arts Gallery
- Galerie De Bellefeuille
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Loch Gallery
- Gardiner Museum