Copper Trail Creek Towns is a New Townhome development by Sky Homes Corporation located at Queen St W and Creditview Rd, Brampton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Copper Trail Creek Towns According to Preconstruction
1. Family Friendly Area – Young and growing families that are being pushed out of the Toronto real estate market will appreciate the large lot sizes being offered at Copper Trail Creek Towns at a lower price point in a very established and family-friendly area within the city of Brampton. Preconstruction indicates that with several schools, early learning centres, and plenty of recreational activities available for children of all ages within the surrounding area, it is a perfect spot to settle down and raise a family. Sheridan College David Campus is also easily accessible for post-secondary students.
2. Green Space - Copper Trail Creek Towns are located within a private cul de sac where the homes back onto a peaceful ravine setting, offering residents a serene escape from the hectic 9-5 grind. The city is a beautiful city that is home to plenty of natural green spaces, lush parks, conservation areas, and walking trails that are just waiting to be explored, no matter the season. Preconstruction acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Eldorado Park, Teramoto Park, and South Fletcher’s Sportsplex.
3. Highway Access - The city of Brampton is a very highly connected city located within the GTA with very easy access to the city of Toronto and surrounding GTA major thoroughfares. Nearby Highways that are easily accessible to residents of Copper Trail Creek Towns include Highways 407, 410, 403, and 401. Preconstruction states that if motorists are looking to commute into downtown Toronto via vehicle, they can do so in under 40 minutes.
4. Transit Options - Residents of Copper Trail Creek Towns will also have easy access to transit options located nearby. The area is serviced by Brampton Transit and bus routes can be accessed just mere steps away from home. Residents will also be able to easily connect to nearby GO Transit stations and the new Hurontario LRT. Preconstruction notes that riders can be transported into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour via the GO Train out of Brampton GO station.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Brampton is a city that offers a small town, tight-knit feel with plenty of local and independent lifestyle amenities offered to residents of Copper Trail Creek Towns. The city also offers brand name, Big Box stores, and major shopping centres, allowing residents to enjoy dining, shopping, and entertainment options right at their fingertips. Preconstruction indicates that nearby lifestyle amenities include Brampton Mall, Bramalea City Centre, and Trinity Commons.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.