Presto Modern Towns is a New Townhome development by Ambria Homes located at Tapscott Rd & McLevin Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Presto Modern Towns According to Preconstruction
1. Great for Students – Whether you are a parent of a young child looking for early learning or public education or a post-secondary student looking for off-campus housing options close to school, Presto Modern Towns is a perfect choice. Preconstruction acknowledges that the area offers elementary and high schools just steps away, also UofT and Centennial College campuses are located just minutes away.
2. Transit Options - Residents of Presto Modern Towns will have immediate access to TTC bus routes right outside their front door, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and easy connections to subway lines. Preconstruction indicates that riders can commute into Union Station in just an hour.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding Presto Modern Towns offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options that can be easily accessed by foot and transit. Preconstruction states that Malvern Town Centre is located mere steps away and Scarborough Town Centre is located minutes away.
4. Highway Access - With many major thoroughfares located within minutes of Presto Modern Towns, residents will be able to travel throughout the city quickly. Nearby Highways include Highway 401, 407, and 404. Preconstruction notes that motorists will be able to commute into the city’s downtown core via the Don Valley Parkway in just 26 minutes.
5. Green Space - Outdoor enthusiasts will love living at Presto Modern Towns and being located so close to plenty of green space, parks, attractions, and golf courses. Preconstruction states that the Toronto Zoo, Rouge National Urban Park, and Cedar Brae Golf Club are located nearby and are easily accessible to all residents.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.