An Unbelievable Address
33 Yorkville Condos is a new condo project by Pemberton Group and is currently in pre-construction. 33 Yorkville Condos will be located at 33 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto.33 Yorkville Condos will be a 64, 42 storey tower with mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for 33 Yorkville Condos is still unknown.
33 Yorkville enhances the skyline with subtle strength and confidence. The resulting work of artisanship is a whisper, not a shout. Despite spanning almost a full city block, 33 Yorkville quietly redefines the neighbourhood into a singular expression of residential luxury. An iconic landmark that bridges the worlds of luxury and high fashion and connects you to everywhere.
- Soaring Sky Lobby on 8th floor
- 24-hour resident dedicated concierge service
- Spacious billiard room
- Stunning outdoor pool & furnished outdoor lounge
- Tranquil yoga room and gym with top-of-the-line equipment
- Elegant bowling room
- State-of-the-art theatre
- Multiple elegantly appointed party rooms
- Multiple cozy lounges
- Wine cellar and tasting room
- Relaxing spa treatment rooms
- Two elegantly appointed guest suites
- Modern elevators with custom designed cabs
- Above ground visitor and resident parking
- Bicycle storage available
- Convenient locker access
The Perfect Location
The 33 Yorkville Condos are within walking distance of the Bay and Bloor-Yonge subway stations. This makes it simple for residents to easily traverse throughout the entire city without ever needing to stop a taxi, get in their car, or take a bike somewhere. Additionally, the Annex neighborhood features an astounding amount of shopping and entertainment options making it so convenient for future residents!
33 Yorkville is designed for families. In the area, there are several parks such as the Asquith Green Park, the Harold Town Park, and the Jesse Kethcum Park. There are also several schools nearby. The University of Toronto and the ROM are just a five minute walk away from 33 Yorkville.