Victory Green Homes is a New Single Family development by Remington Homes located at 14th Ave & Middlefield Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Victory Green Homes According to preconstruction
1. Lifestyle Amenities - Victory Green Homes are located in a very amenity-rich area of Markham where residents will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. The Historic town of Unionville with its cobblestone streets, pedestrian-friendly walkways, boutique shops, local eateries, and breweries is close by. The city is buzzing and growing, quickly becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban centre with plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options located nearby. Downtown Markham will be seeing some major growth with the addition of future developments in commercial, retail, and residential over the next decade. CondoNow states that the newly renovated CF Markville Mall which has become a world-class shopping destination and offers over 160 premium retailers is located nearby.
2. Green Space - One of the biggest selling features is the vast amount of green space that surrounds Victory Green Homes and is easily accessible to residents. The city of Markham may be a quickly growing urban centre, but it does not lack beautiful natural spaces residents can enjoy and explore year-round. With nearby nature trails, lush parks, and conservation areas, the area exudes a sense of tranquility and serenity to help residents escape their hectic daily lives. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Featherstone Park, Beaupre Park, Fairtree Park, Milne Dam Conservation Park, Rouge National Urban Park, and the Rouge River.
3. Family Friendly - Victory Green Homes is located in an established and family-friendly neighborhoud in Markham where many new residential projects are taking form, making it extremely attractive for young and growing families to call home. CondoNow indicates that the surrounding area is home to plenty of recreational and extracurricular options and some of the provinces’ Highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools. Montessori schools and early learning centres are located nearby to help form and nurture the growing minds of little ones.
4. Highway Access - The city of Markham is highly connected, with easy access to several central Ontario major thoroughfares in the surrounding area, making it extremely easy for residents to travel throughout the city and GTA. Whether residents work nearby within the city’s major high-tech market or commute into downtown Toronto employment hubs, they will have easy access to Highways 407 and 404 to access these areas seamlessly. CondoNow acknowledges that driving into downtown Toronto will take motorists just half an hour when they connect to the Don Valley Parkway.
5. Transit Options - The TTC services the area surrounding Victory Green Homes with bus routes located conveniently just steps away from home, allowing riders to travel seamlessly throughout the city and easily connect to nearby subway and GO Transit stations. CondoNow notes that Centennial Go Transit station is located nearby and the train can transport commuters into Union Station in just 80 minutes.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.