The Villas of Lions Park is a New Condo development by Serena Homes located at Barrie St & 8th Line, Bradford West Gwillimbury.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Villas at Lions Park According to Preconstruction
1. Lifestyle Amenities – The Villas at Lions Park are conveniently situated close to Bradford West Gwillimbury’s beautiful downtown core where residents can easily access plenty of local and name-brand lifestyle amenities, enjoying a day out on the town. The area also offers a wide variety of daily necessities, making running daily errands a breeze. Preconstruction states that if residents can’t find what they need close to home, the city of Newmarket offers big city dining, shopping, and entertainment options just a short drive away, including the Upper Canada Mall which is a premier shopping centre home to over 260 retailers and services.
2. Family Friendly – Bradford West Gwillimbury is a beautiful community that is centrally situated between Newmarket and Barrie that offers homebuyers the ability to own a home with more space and at lower price point than the majority of the GTA real estate market. The Villas at Lions Park is the perfect choice for young families looking to settle down and raise their children close to great early learning centres, primary, and secondary schools, helping them to receive a quality education. Preconstruction notes that the area is also home to community centres, plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities, public libraries, places of worship, and local medical health centres.
3. Green Space – Residents of The Villas at Lions Park will be able to enjoy views of rich parklands right from their very own private backyard deck, creating a peaceful and natural oasis to enjoy after a hectic workday. The surrounding area is home to lush parks, conservation areas, and waterways that residents can explore year-round. Preconstruction acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Lions Park, Ron Simpson Memorial Park, Fuller Heights Park, Scanlon Creek Conservation Area, and the Holland River.
4. Transit Options – GO Transit services the city of Bradford West Gwillimbury and residents of The Villas at Lions Park will have immediate access to bus routes right outside their front door. The GO station is conveniently located just minutes away. Preconstruction indicates that commuters can leave the vehicle at home and bypass rush hour traffic by taking the GO Train into Union Station in downtown Toronto in less than two hours.
5. Highway Access – Highway 400 is conveniently situated close to The Villas at Lions Park, allowing residents to quickly travel North towards cottage country and South towards the GTA and city of Toronto. This major central Ontario thoroughfare will allow motorists to easily connect to other nearby Highways including Highway 7, 407, and 401. Preconstruction notes that commuters can drive into downtown Toronto for employment or leisure in under an hour.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.