Lamb Complex Corp.’s 39 Camden Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development coming shortly near Adelaide St W and Spadina Avenue in Downtown Toronto.
Highlights of the Condos at 39 Camden Street
Located near Yonge and Queens Quay amid Toronto’s bustling Waterfront Communities. In addition with a flawless accessibility score, it’s ideal for living in the city. However, the lifestyle options available in coastal communities are endless; enjoy outdoor activities or water sports at the beach with just a short walk. Moreover, The St. Lawrence Market, Rogers Centre, ACC, and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts are all within walking distance of this new building, making it the ultimate heart and community of downtown Toronto.
- Rogers Centre, St. Lawrence Market
- George Brown College Waterfront campus Ryerson University University of Toronto Scotiabank Arena Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- A perfect score of 100 out of 100 for transit.
- A perfect score of 100 out of 100 for walking
- Carr Street Parkette, Clarence Square, and FIXME are nearby parks. 1-minute walk from the 510 SPADINA at the SPADINA AVE AT RICHMOND ST WEST stop.
- 8-minute trip to St. Andrew Subway Station.
Today is the last day to register for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Pricing.
You may request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, and unit selection with unique VIP access to 39 Camden Street Condos. For further sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum brokers.
Property Information for 39 Camden Street Condos
- Lamb Development Corp. is the developer.
- Condominium is a type of building.
- Condominium ownership
- Pre-construction status of the building
- Selling Status: In the Planning Stage
- 154 suites
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.info/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Coming soon