Abbey Lane Towns is a New Townhome development by Poetry Living located at Lord Melbourne Street, Markham, ON.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Abbey Lane Towns According to Preconstruction
1. Highway Access – Abbey Lane Towns residents will have immediate access to Highway 404 just around the corner, allowing for seamless travel and easy connections to other major thoroughfares in the region. Motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 30 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Abbey Lane Towns will have the convenience of being just minutes away from many big box stores and large retailers, allowing for easy completion of daily errands. Plenty of dining and entertainment options abound the surrounding area.
3. Family Friendly – Several educational institutions of all learning levels surround Abbey Lane Towns. Along with plenty of recreational and extracurricular activity options for children of all ages, this community makes the perfect place for families to call home.
4. Green Space – The area surrounding Abbey Lane Towns offers residents plenty of green space to enjoy including Victoria Square Park which has a playground and splash pad for the kids and Richmond Green Park which has sports fields and a sports centre. The Rouge River also runs nearby.
5. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding Abbey Lane Towns, with bus routes available to residents just minutes away. Riders can easily connect to TTC, VIVA, and GO Transit services also. Taking transit into Union Station will take just over 90 minutes.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.