Cedar Ridge Final Phase
About Cedar Ridge Final Phase
New Release Coming Soon
Embrace nature at Cedar Ridge Final Phase, a complete community with a neighbourhood school, shopping and convenient access to Highway 404. Single detached homes on 30’ and 40’ lots available.
Features of Cedar Ridge Final Phase
QUALITY EXTERIOR & INTERIOR GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
1. Firstly, Elevations feature clay brick exteriors, accent cladding and decorative stone (as per elevation).
2. Moreover, Purchasers to choose from builder’s architecturally controlled pre-selected exterior colour packages. In addition, Builder will attempt to accommodate purchaser’s selection moreover, following the requirements of the architectural control guidelines.
3. POURED CONCRETE PORCHES.
4. Self-sealing shingles with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
5. In addition, MAINTENANCE-FREE aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
6. Basement walls are poured concrete with heavy-duty damp proofing system. Moreover, EXTERIOR DRAINAGE MEMBRANE provided at basement area and weeping tile for additional protection against basement leaks.
7. Furthermore, Two exterior water taps; one at rear yard and one in garage with interior shut-off valves.
8. Lot to be fully sodded.
9. PAVED DRIVEWAY.
10. Moreover, Services included: paved roads, curbs, sidewalks, sanitary, storm sewers, individual water connection, natural gas, telephone, electrical and cable connections.
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES of Cedar Ridge Final Phase
1. Moreover, 2″x6″ exterior framing with R22 insulation in all exterior walls and R60 in the ceiling of all inhabitable areas.
2. All framing in accordance with Ontario Building Code and local municipal requirements. In addition, the Construction of homes inspected at specified stages by municipal officials.
3. Moreover, Basement walls insulated with blanket insulation (as per Ontario Building Code).
4. HIGH EFFICIENCY gas-fired forced-air furnace with electronic ignition. (Location subject to change due to mechanical requirements.)
5. Rental power-vented gas-fired hot water tank.
6. MAINTENANCE-FREE VINYL CASEMENT WINDOWS THROUGHOUT (as per plan) with sealed thermo-pane LOW-E ARGON glass panels for maximum energy efficiency. All operable windows will have screens.
7. Thermostat located on main level.
8. THERMO-PANE LOW-E vinyl casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows).
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL features of Cedar Ridge Final Phase
1. 100-amp electrical service with heavy-duty copper wiring and convenient breaker panel.
2. Furthermore, All wiring in accordance with Ontario Building Code standards.
3. Two (2) exterior waterproof electrical outlets with GROUND FAULT INTERRUPTER. One (1) at porch and one (1) at rear of home.
4. Moreover, White light switches and wall outlets throughout.
5. INTERIOR ELECTRICAL LIGHT FIXTURES THROUGHOUT, except the living room, which is equipped with a switched control wall outlet.
6. Moreover, WATERPROOF LIGHT TO ALL SEPARATE SHOWER STALLS (as per applicable plan).
7. In addition, GROUND FAULT INTERRUPTER protection for electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder rooms.
8. DIRECT WIRED SMOKE DETECTOR ON EVERY FLOOR INCLUDING BASEMENT.
9. Moreover, Doorbell with chime at front entry.
KITCHEN, BATHROOM & LAUNDRY of Cedar Ridge Final Phase
1. Moreover, Choice of QUALITY DESIGNED CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINETS AND BATHROOM VANITIES with laminate countertops from a wide choice of builder’s standard samples.
2. In addition, Dishwasher opening provided as standard.
3. Furthermore, DOUBLE COMPARTMENT STAINLESS STEEL SINK with single lever faucet.
4. In addition, Exhaust kitchen fan over stove area ducted to the exterior (white).
5. Moreover, Chrome-finished SINGLE LEVER FAUCETS on all sinks, bathtubs and shower controls, furthermore, except soaker tubs and laundry room.
6. Standard white fixtures in all bathrooms in addition to powder room.
7. In addition, Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser. Soap dish installed in shower or tub areas.
8. Moreover, SEPARATE SHOWER STALL WITH MARBLE SURROUND, in addition curtain rod (as per applicable plan).
9. Moreover, WATER TEMPERATURE BALANCING VALVES to all separate bathtubs and shower stalls.
FLOOR & INTERIOR FINISHES of Cedar Ridge Final Phase
1. In addition, Choice of HIGH-QUALITY CERAMIC FLOOR TILE (12″xl2″ / 13″xl3″) in foyer, powder room, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast and main or 2nd floor laundry room (as per applicable plan) from builder’s standard samples.
2. Moreover, 40 OZ. CARPET with QUALITY FOAM UNDERPAD in all nontile areas.
3. OAK RAILING, OAK NOSING TO UPPER HALL, OAK PICKETS IN ADDITION, OAK STRINGERS IN NATURAL FINISH with carpeted treads on main staircase.
4. Furthermore, Choice of one (1) interior paint colour from builder’s standard samples.
5. Two (2) coats of paint (including primer) on all walls.
6. Moreover, INTERIOR WOOD TRIM TO BE PAINTED WHITE.
ROUGH-INS of Cedar Ridge Final Phase
1. Furthermore, Rough-in central vacuum system (cover plates not included with drop located in the basement).
2. Moreover, Rough-in electrical and plumbing for dishwasher hookup.
3. In addition, Rough-in outlets for the phone in kitchen and master bedroom (Location determined by builder, cover plates not included).
4. Moreover, Two (2) high-speed cable rough-in outlets, one in the master bedroom and one in the great room (family room) as per plan. (Location determined by the builder, cover plates not included.)
Price ($):Sold out