Hunters Crossing is a New Condo development by Stafford Homes Ltd. located at Harwood Ave & Bayly St, Ajax.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Hunters Crossing Towns According to Preconstruction
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Conveniently situated in the heart of Ajax’s downtown core, Hunters Crossing Towns is located in an amenity-rich neighborhood of the city. Residents are just mere minutes away from plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Preconstruction notes that Pickering Town Centre, which is home to over 150 brand name retailers and services is also located nearby.
2. Family-Friendly – Downtown Ajax is a quickly developing area that is becoming extremely popular among first-time home buyers and young families because it is so highly connected to high ranking educational institutions, making it a great place to raise children. Residents of Hunters Crossing Towns will also have easy access to plenty of recreational options to keep everyone active. Preconstruction states that the area is also home to public libraries and medical health centres.
3. Highway Access – Hunters Crossing Towns is conveniently situated just mere minutes away from Highway 401, making it extremely efficient for motorists to travel throughout Durham region and beyond. With the price of real estate in Toronto becoming out of reach for most homebuyers, Ajax is the perfect option for professionals looking to still be able to easily access major employment hubs but cut down on a long daily commute. Preconstruction indicates that residents can drive into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
4. Transit Options – Durham Region Transit services the area surrounding Hunters Crossing Towns with bus routes conveniently located just mere steps outside the front door. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and region, connecting to nearby amenities, educational institutions, employment hubs, and other public transportation systems. Ajax GO Transit station is located just a short drive away where commuters can connect to both train and bus services. Preconstruction acknowledges that commuters can take the Lakeshore East train into Union Station in just over an hour.
5. The Lakefront – Residents of Hunters Crossing Towns are just minutes away from the city’s beautiful waterfront, lush parks, and Lake Ontario. This area of Ajax is home to plenty of green space, family-friendly beaches, and peaceful nature trails for all to enjoy. Preconstruction indicates that popular green spaces in the area include Duffin’s Creek, Paradise Beach, Ajax Waterfront Park, and Rotary Park.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.