The newest construction in Calgary is the Imperia Condos, one of the most intriguing new condo developments, situated in the Beltline Neighbourhood, which is home to a number of attractive attractions.
Transportation – This project is convenient for commuting by foot and public transportation, scoring 81/100 for walkscore and 82/100 for transit. The distance from the EB 3 Street SW Station (TD Free Fare Zone) stop to the 201 Red Line – Somerset – Bridlewood/Tuscany CTrain and the 202 Blue Line – Saddletowne/69 Street CTrain is 8 minutes on foot.
Education – The University of Calgary’s Downtown Campus, one of Alberta’s best universities and a major producer of both domestic and foreign graduates each year, is just a 14-minute walk away. Also 8 minutes away is Southern Alberta Technical Institute (SAIT).
Shopping and other attractions can be found at CORE Shopping Centre, which is just a short 8-minute stroll away. Other attractions include the Calgary Tower, the Peace Bridge, Prince’s Island, and a number of parks and green areas such Beaulieu Gardens, Central Memorial Park, and Courthouse Park, all of which are within an 11-minute stroll.
Truman is Calgary’s most outstanding builder, creating the BEST residences, communities, and condominiums. Truman has won the Buyers Choice Award and receives the greatest customer satisfaction ratings from buyers. They have more than 35 years of experience in the construction industry. In Calgary, Truman is renowned for its distinctive craftsmanship and exceptional quality.
Highlights of Imperia Condos:
- Has a walkability rating of 81 out of 100. EVERYWHERE
- Situated in Calgary’s Beltline district
- Walk for 11 minutes to the Calgary Tower
- The 202 Blue Line – Saddletowne/69 Street CT and the 201 Red Line – Somerset – Bridlewood/Tuscany CTrain are all 8 minutes’ walk away.rain at the TD Free Fare Zone stop at EB 3 Street SW Station
- Walk to the CORE Shopping Centre in 8 minutes
- A 14-minute walk to the downtown campus of the University of Calgary
- Six minutes to the Peace Bridge
- To Prince’s Island Park, it takes 7 minutes.
- Southern Alberta Technical Institute (SAIT) is an 8-minute drive away.
- Nearby restaurants, stores, and schools
- Has a fantastic transit rating of 82/100
- Beaulieu Gardens, Central Memorial Park, and Courthouse Park are parks close by.
Price ($):Starting from$400000