Lux Condominiums, now under construction at 40 College Street in Kitchener, is a new condo building by A&F Greenfield Homes Ltd. The project is expected to be completed in 2022. Lux Condominiums has 16 units in total.
Lux Condominiums is located in Kitchener, a small city recognized for its Germanic roots, performing arts theatre, and a variety of annual events. Located just west of Toronto, it provides the community and excitement of a large metropolis while maintaining a pleasant small-town atmosphere. Kitchener is a perfect city for families and nature enthusiasts. With a variety of parks, wildlife, a superb school, a central location, number of free festivals and annual events.
Most importantly for students, professionals, families and investors alike, Lux is a fantastic opportunity. Specifically, Kitchener is home to several excellent public and private schools. While University and College are just a short ride away for post-secondary students. Professionals will be able to reduce their daily drive by working where they live, thanks to the abundance of new commercial and office space being created in the neighborhood. Moreover the rapidly expanding sector of the city is unquestionably an interesting prospect.
- Firstly highway 7, highway 8, and highway 85 are all easily accessible.
- Secondly Big Box retailers like as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Sobeys, Costco, Pets mart, Starbucks and others. These are accessible by Major Highway 401 and Highway 8.
- Waterloo Town Square Shops and Market Square Shopping Centre.
- There are numerous golf clubs in the Huron Natural Area, including Cornestoga, Grey Silo, Dundee Country Club, and others.
- Finally amusement Park Bingemans
For more information Click here to Register
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Coming soon