Fresh Towns Orillia is a New Townhome development by Sterling Group Inc located at Elgin St & Lakeview Ave, Orillia.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Fresh Towns Orillia According to preconstruction
1. The Waterfront – The city’s beautiful waterfront and freshwater beaches are located just steps away from Fresh Towns Orillia. Residents can enjoy a plethora of nearby water activities, waterfront trails, plenty of natural green space and lush parks. preconstruction notes that residents will be able to enjoy unobstructed waterfront views from their private rooftop terraces.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Fresh Towns Orillia are conveniently located near the heart of the city’s downtown core. Residents will be within walking distance of plenty of lifestyle amenities, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. preconstruction acknowledges that Orillia offers up a very small-town feel by offering up plenty of independent and local vendors and establishments.
3. Highway Access – Central Ontario regional Highways including Highways 11 and 12 are easily accessible to residents of Fresh Towns Orillia. preconstruction states that motorists can easily connect to Highway 400 and seamlessly travel throughout the region.
4. Educational Institutions – Families will love living at Fresh Towns Orillia because of the proximity to early learning centres and schools of all learning levels for their children. preconstruction states that Lakehead University and Georgian College both have campuses within the city, making it a great choice for post-secondary students also.
5. Transit Options – Orillia Transit services the city and bus routes are conveniently located within walking distance of Fresh Towns Orillia. preconstruction notes that the city’s main bus terminal is also located nearby where riders can connect to other routes and major bus lines including Greyhound.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.