LOOK WHO’S COMING TO SEATON SOUTH
Timeless Freehold Townhomes & Distinctive Single and Double Car Garage Detached Homes
Firstly, OPUS Homes brings you, Seaton South, a new community of outstanding homes designed with Transitional, Modern Farmhouse and Contemporary architecture. In addition, Seaton South is ideally situated in the heart of Pickering, minutes to Highways 401, 407 and the Pickering GO Station. Furthermore, Walkable to schools, parks, trails and 3,750 acres of protected agricultural lands, woodlands and creeks, in addition, Seaton South is a connected community that feels like home.
SEE HOW TO CONNECT
However, Explore parks, recreation centres and community nodes that are steps from your front door. Moreover, Find boutique shops and restaurants in addition, with vibrant patios around every corner, and jump on Highways 401, the 407, in addition, GO Transit to connect to the rest of the GTA and downtown Toronto in minutes.
Situated in Pickering, close to Brock Road and Highways 401 and 407.
Single and Double Car Garage Homes
Superior Designs & Elevations
Three Architectural Designs: Traditional, Modern Farmhouse, Contemporary
Highways 401 and 407 Pickering GO Station
Walmart Supercentre Costco Wholesale Downtown Boutiques
Moreover, You can sense how special OPUS Homes are from the moment you enter the neighbourhood. And you can begin to appreciate our longstanding commitment to refinement when you drive down the street. Moreover, see the difference in the details of every OPUS Home. In addition, OPUS Homes’ Signature Architectural Features take the ordinary to extraordinary, resulting in streetscapes that make lasting first impressions. Our clients have come to expect nothing less.
Stay Active & Healthy
Furthermore, 3,750 acres of Protected Agricultural Lands,
Forest, Creeks and Wetlands
Moreover, 100 Parks
Pickering, Whitevale and Fox Run Golf Clubs
In addition, Greenwood Conservation Area
Recreation Centres and Arenas
AN ECO-FRIENDLY APPROACH THAT WILL BENEFIT FUTURE GENERATIONS
Working in conjunction with Canada’s Energy Star® rating system, our GoGreenTM Program provides you and your family with a home that saves energy, conserves water, preserves the environment, reduces emissions, and promotes clean indoor air all while using the latest in environmentally sustainable materials and practices.
OPUS GO GREEN FEATURES
1. Energy Star® Certified homes
2. Moreover, Electronic programmable thermostat controlling Energy Star® high-efficiency furnace
3. Fresh Home Air Exchanger and low VOC paints to promote clean air
4. In addition, Energy Star® rental hot water tank and exhaust fans
5. Drain Water Heat Recovery System capturing heat loss from hot drain water and using it to pre-heat your water tank
6. Furthermore, Exterior Rigid Insulation Sheathing for added insulation
7. In addition, Sealing of ducts, windows, doors and areas susceptible to heat loss and draft prevention
8. Triple Glaze Windows for extra insulation and noise reduction
9. In addition, Plumbing fixtures and faucets that promote water conservation
10. LED Light bulbs to help conserve energy
11. Moreover, Electric Car Charger rough-in for environmental trailblazers
12. Engineered hardwood floor from Sustainable Forests
13. Furthermore, Green Lable PlusTM certified carpets
14. The use of recycled materials throughout the building process
15. Moreover, Steel insulated garage doors for all Elevations
16. BWT Woda-Pure filteration
Price ($):Sold out