Originate Developments’ Six99 Condos is a new condo building now in pre-construction, with a total of 155 apartments spread among 12 levels. 699 Sheppard Avenue East in Toronto is set to open soon.
Completion: 2024 | Condominium | 12 Storeys | 174 Suites 1 – 3 Bedroom(s) 454 – 1108 Sq Ft
CONDOMINIUM AT BAYVIEW VILLAGE. A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LUXURY.
In the fashionable Bayview Village, Six99 Condos provides a fresh image of elegant. Moreover, This Originate construction features a distinctive stepping shape that cascades upward in a cascading style.
Six99 offers a thoughtful blend of spacious one, two, and three bedroom floor plans. In addition, Each apartment was meticulously finished, notably with the various high-end embellishments. Moreover, The hotel has a large outdoor terrace with unobstructed views of Toronto.
Finally, in true Bayview Village style, an attractive hotel-like lobby greets residents as they return home. The following are some of the luxurious features:
- Grand Party Lounge and Outdoor Amenity Space (4,000 sq. ft.)
- a swimming pool
- Child care facility
- Area for adults only
- Gym with a Difference Facilities include a fitness studio, a gym, a weight room, and a walking track.
- Classrooms and Libraries
- 3-minute walk from the proposed Multipurpose Meeting Room The Bessarion Community Centre, among others!
SIX99 CONDOS REASONS TO INVEST GREAT OPPORTUNITY
The Bayview Village neighbourhood is transforming into Yorkville North in Toronto. Moreover, the TTC’s Sheppard Subway line opened in 2002, and it was a game changer. In addition, the area has gone through a lengthy and continuous phase of rapid development. Furthermore, on the Sheppard Avenue corridor, there is now only a limited amount of land left. In this attractive neighbourhood, Bayvista delivers a fantastic opportunity.
CONNECTIVITY & FLEXIBILITY
In addition, Bayvista is near to Bayview Village Shops, which serves as the unofficial hub of Toronto’s Bayview Village community. Moreover, there are 110 different gourmet eating and food merchants in this 440,000 square foot mall. Furthermore, Clothiers specializing in haute couture, magnificent home furnishings boutiques, and more.
AMENITIES OF WORLD CLASS
Moreover, Early in 2022, the Bessarion Community Centre will open. In addition, this state-of-the-art structure will be Toronto’s largest community centre, with over 130,000 square feet. Moreover, Bayvista is about a 3-minute walk away.
THE AREA OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Bessarion Subway Station is a 2-minute walk away.
- Bessarion Community Centre is a 3-minute walk away.
- Ethennonnhawahsteinander Park is a 4-minute walk away.
- Bayview Village Mall is a 5-minute walk away.
- Oriole GO station is 5 minutes away.
- The bus stop is right outside your door.
- HWY 401, 404, and DVP are all easily accessible.
- IKEA, Canadian Tire, and Loblaws are all nearby.
- Nearby is the Bayview Village Shopping Mall.
- North York YMCA and North York General Hospital are both within walking distance.
- Bessarion Parkette, Talara Park, and Elkhorn Parkette are all nearby parks.
TRANSIT SCORE: 71
WALK SCORE: 76
Price ($):Coming Soon