St Clair VillageFeatured
St.Clair Village Homes is a New Single Family development by Frontdoor Development located at St Clair Ave W & Caledonia Park Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at St.Clair Village Homes According to Preconstruction
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Toronto’s Corso Italia neighbourhood is an amenity-rich community full of independent and family-run businesses alongside Big Box stores and brand name retailers. Residents of St.Clair Village Homes will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities all conveniently located nearby. Preconstruction indicates that the city’s popular Stockyards district and St. Clair Avenue West offer a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options that will be sure to cater to all tastes.
2. Family Friendly - This established neighbourhood located in midtown Toronto offers residents of St.Clair Village Homes access to some of the city’s best educational institutions including early learning centres, public schools, and prestigious private schools, making this a perfect place for families to settle down and raise their children. Preconstruction notes that the area offers plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities for all ages to partake in.
3. Transit Options - St.Clair Village Homes are extremely connected to public transit, allowing residents to leave the car at home and commute throughout the city by using public transit. TTC streetcar and bus routes are conveniently located within walking distance of home and the Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also easily accessible, helping to transport riders 60% faster across the city. Preconstruction states that commuters can travel into Union Station in just under 40 minutes.
4. Green Space - Even though residents of St.Clair Village Homes are living in the heart of the big city, there is no lack of green space for them to explore and enjoy, helping them to unwind after a hectic day or busy work week. Preconstruction acknowledges that nearby parklands include Earlscourt Park, Bert Robinson Park, Black Creek, and Lavender Creek Trail.
5. Major Thoroughfares - Residents of St.Clair Village Homes will have easy access to the major thoroughfares and Highways that surround the city, making it extremely easy to travel and commute throughout Toronto, the GTA and beyond. The Allen Expressway, Highways 401, 400, and 427 are all conveniently situated just a short drive away from home. Preconstructionnotes that motorists looking to drive into the downtown core to access major employment hubs are attractions can do so in just over 20 minutes.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.