Total Towns is a new condo towns improvement in predevelopment status, situated at 1464 Harmony Rd N, Oshawa, ON. Top 5 Benefits of Living at Total Towns
1. Lifestyle Amenities: Total Towns are ideally situated in Oshawa, close to everything. The nearby SmartCentres Oshawa North, which has a variety of places to eat and shop, is accessible on foot. A short distance away are places to find entertainment. There are over 230 shops and services at the nearby Oshawa Centre Mall.
2. Educational Facilities – This is a wonderful place for families to live. Numerous primary and secondary public and Catholic schools are reachable by foot. Durham College and Ontario Tech University will be just a short drive or bus ride away for post-secondary students.
3. Green Space – Oshawa’s northern region is a lovely, lush area that offers inhabitants a lot of undeveloped green space. The Cedar Valley Conservation Area and Harmony Valley Conservation Area are only two of the parks and conservation areas to enjoy and explore.
4. Transit Options – Durham Region Transit provides bus lines that stop right outside Total Towns, servicing the neighborhood. In addition to connecting passengers to surrounding employment centers, educational institutions, and other transit choices like GO Transit, buses will transfer passengers throughout the city and region with ease.
5. Easy Access to Major Roadways – Total Towns residents who wish to travel by car within the GTA will have quick access to Highways 401 and 407. In less than an hour, anyone wishing to commute into downtown Toronto may do so.