Saddle Ridge homes in Milton
Starting from $1299999
The pre-construction phase of Trinity Point's new single-family home project Saddle Ridge homes in Milton is now underway. The new development will be at Milton's Louis St. Laurent Avenue and Fourth Line.
A group of 36' luxurious detached residences will make up Saddle Ridge. There will be a mixture of three- and four-bedroom units. Saddle Ridge Homes' anticipated completion date is not yet known.
Saddle Ridge homes in Milton Best Features:
- It's in Milton
- Milton Sports Center is a 5-minute drive away.
- It takes 7 minutes to get reach Milton District Hospital.
- GO Milton Station is a 7-minute drive away.
- Highways 401 and 407 are nearby; Downtown Milton can be reached in 9 minutes.
- The Toronto Premium Outlets are a 10-minute drive away.
- nearby eateries, stores, and schools
- There are numerous nearby public transit alternatives
- Field Park and Coates Neighborhood Park - North are two parks close by.
Name of the subdivision: Saddle Ridge homes in Milton
Trinitarian Point: Trinitarian Point
Single-family home project
Location: Fourth Line & Louis St Laurent Ave, Milton, ON
Estimated number of floors
Unknown number of units
Size of unit: CLICK HERE
Cost of maintenance: CLICK HERE
Range of prices: CLICK HERE
Click here for the completion date.
You accept and give us permission to send you electronic email notices with the needed information as well as for future projects by asking to get details for this project. You can choose not to receive any more emails whenever you choose.
We intend to keep in touch.
Pre-register as a VIP client right away. You may get prices and floor plans by registering. Additionally, YOU WILL BE KNOWN FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
Showing Results For Shop
You can see here some similar properties