Uplands of Swan Lake Towns is a New Townhome development by Caliber Homes located at Leslie St & Bethesda Side Rd, Richmond Hill.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Uplands of Swan Lake Towns According to Preconstruction
1. Green Space - Rural Richmond Hill offers residents of Uplands of Swan Lake Towns plenty of surrounding green space, lush parks, kettle lakes, and nature trails to enjoy, explore, and helping them escape from their hectic daily lives. Preconstruction acknowledges that avid golf enthusiasts will also enjoy being located close to DiamondBack Golf Course.
2. Family Friendly – Calling Uplands of Swan Lake Towns home is the perfect choice for families with children of any age. The surrounding area offers plenty of educational institutions from Montessori to high schools. Preconstruction notes that the area also offers plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities that everyone can enjoy.
3. Highway Access - Uplands of Swan Lake Towns is conveniently located near Highway 404 which will allow them to quickly and easily travel throughout the region. Preconstruction states that motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can do so via the Don Valley Parkway in just half an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding Uplands of Swan Lake is an amenity-rich area of the city offering nearby lifestyle amenities. CondoNow indicates that residents will have access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options including nearby supermarkets, Big Box stores, cafes, and shopping centres.
5. Transit Options - York Region Transit and GO Transit service the area surrounding Uplands of Swan Lake Towns. Residents needing to use public transit to travel throughout the city are just minutes away from YRT bus routes and Gormley GO station. Preconstruction notes that riders will be able to be transported into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just under an hour via the GO Train.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.