Highlights at 134 Parliament Street Condos
Located in the Moss Park neighbourhood, with a near-perfect accessibility score. In addition to the Queen Streetcar and bus service on Sherbourne and Parliament Streets, there are other public transportation choices in the Moss Park neighbourhood. These surface routes connect to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth and Yonge-University-Spadina lines, as well as the Bloor-Danforth and Yonge-University-Spadina lines.
- Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway Queen Subway Station are also easily accessible, as is George Brown College and Ryerson University.
- Thompson Landry Gallery St Lawrence Market and the Distillery District
- Along the Boulevard, there are numerous businesses and eateries.
- Moreover, Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Scotiabank Arena, and Dundas Square are all within walking distance.
- A perfect score of 100 for public transportation.
- In addition, A bike score of 85 out of 100 is a good score.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
You will have first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives. Moreover, you will get unit selection at 134 Parliament Street Condos if you have VIP access. For further sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum brokers.
134 Parliament Street Condos Property Details
- Developer: Lamb Development Corp
- Architect: architectsAlliance
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 44
- Suites: 327
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.company/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Coming soon