1650 Dupont Street Condos is another condo improvement in the pre-development status by Gairloch, situated at 1650 Dupont Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Explore site plan and request price list for Condos, Townhouses and Detached homes.Get VIP access to the latest new development pre-construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.
1650 Dupont Street Condos Highlights
The Junction Triangle has seen a substantial transformation in recent years, with residential lofts and townhomes replacing much of the area’s former industrial centre. However, The West Toronto Railpath, a one-of-a-kind multi-use path that runs over a 2.1-kilometer section of abandoned rail line purchased by the City of Toronto in 2002, has become a new community monument. The West Toronto Railpath is an essential off-road component of the Bike Plan for Toronto. Frontier is a series of four sculptural pieces by John Dickson that may be found along the railpath.
- The shopping district of “Junction Gardens”
- Shopping on the street and at big-box stores
- The West Toronto Railpath is Toronto’s newest 2.1-kilometer bicycle path.
- There are four local parks in this area, including High Park.
- The YMCA has a wide range of programmes for both youngsters and elders.
- Programs for preschoolers and children are available at the Perth Dupont Public Library.
This suburb has attracted developers due to its closeness to High Park and the restored Junction Gardens shopping centre on Dundas Street West, as well as its convenient access to the Bloor subway line.
- On Dupont, Dundas, and Keele streets, as well as Symington and Lansdowne avenues, there is bus service.
- The Yonge-University-Spadina metro line, as well as the Bloor-Danforth subway line, are both accessible.
- The Allen Expressway, the Gardiner Expressway, the Don Valley Parkway, and Highway 427, as well as the other 400-series highways, are all easily accessible.
Today is the last day to register for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Pricing.
You will get first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, and unit selection if you have VIP access. For further sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum brokers.
- Gairloch is the developer of 1650 Dupont Street Condos.
- Gabriel Fain Architects is the firm in charge of the design.
- Condominium is a type of building.
- Condominium ownership
- Pre-construction status of the building
- Selling Status: In the Planning Stage
- 6 storeys, 30 suites
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.info/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Coming soon