Highlights of 266 Royal York Road Condos
- TTC and Mimico Go Train Station are both within walking distance.
- Moreover, Hillside Park, Platsis Parkette, and Vimy Ridge Parkette are all nearby.
- However, St. Leo, St. Leo Catholic School, and Artistic Edge Dance Company Inc. are all nearby schools.
- In addition, No Frills, Margaritas Fruits & Deli, and Lakeshore Valu-Mart are grocery stores.
Fashionable, urban townhome living will soon be available on Royal York and Drummond in Mimico’s burgeoning lakeshore district. In addition, with TTC, GO Train, parks, and retail just steps away. However, Only 10 minutes from downtown Toronto, these one, two, and three-bedroom designs have beautiful rooftop terraces. Moreover, contemporary furnishings, making for cool and serene living.
The 266 Royal York Condos are located right south of Mimico GO station and provide convenient access to a variety of prominent Toronto sites.
However, Between Mimico GO and the Gardiner Expressway, there are a variety of locally owned shops and eateries.
Moreover, The Queensway, further north, is dotted with big-box businesses like Costco and IKEA.
The Lakeshore Campus of Humber College is a short drive or transit ride away for students and teachers.
Within walking distance is the huge Humber Bay Park.
Sobeys, Metro, and No Frills are all within walking distance.
The 826 units in the 37-story 266 Royal York Road Condos will be divided into the following categories:
- 619 one-bedroom apartments
- 124 two-bedroom apartments
- 83 three-bedroom apartments
As soon as more information becomes available, it will be included.
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.company/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Coming soon