75 Curlew Urban Towns is another townhouse improvement in the pre-development status, situated at 75 Curlew Drive, Toronto, ON.
75 Curlew urban towns is a new stacked townhomes project coming soon by MTB Group, presently in pre-construction phase. Development proposed to feature 240 units consisting divided across six 4-storey blocks. It will be located on 75 Curlew Drive in North York.
|Project||75 Curlew Towns|
|Year of Completion:||TBD|
|Number of Units||Approx 250|
75Curlew Urban Towns Highlights
- Located in Toronto’s Parkwoods-Donalda neighbourhood
- Walkable everywhere, with a walkscore of 83/100
- Has a transitscore of 63/100
- Close to public transportation options
- Close to shops, eateries, schools and entertainment venues
- Short walk to the new Eglinton LRT
- Located within a few minutes’ drive to the Oriole GO Station
- Within 9 minutes’ drive of Don Mills Subway Station and Fairview Mall
- Close to parks including Anewen Greenbelt, Ranchdale Park and Sweeney Drive
- Located within a 6-minute drive of CF Shops at Don Mills
- Located a short drive to both DVP and Highway 401
- Close to Scarborough Town Centre
75 Curlew Urban Towns – Transit
Transportation in 75 Curlew’s neighborhood is a breeze with easy access to several transit options. Located only a short drive away from Don Mills subway station as well as the Oriole GO Station, it connects motorists to any place they need to go in the Greater Toronto Area. Some of the many bus routes in the location include 24 Victoria Park, 54 Lawrence East, as well as 91 Woodbine. Besides, 75 Curlew Urban Towns will be a short distance to the new Eglinton LRT scheduled to begin operation in 2021.
75 Curlew Urban Towns – Neighborhood
75 Curfew Urban Towns will be positioned on Curlew Drive in Toronto’s Parkwoods-Donalda area, adjacent to Victoria Park Avenue and Lawrence Avenue East – an address that allows for easy and convenient access to all the daily needs of life. The Dorset Park, Wexford-Maryvale, as well as McGregor Park areas merge at Victoria Park/Lawrence Avenue East, which are the main intersections.
75 Curlew Urban Towns – Shopping
Fairview Mall and The Shops – both at Don Mills and featuring a collection of shops, restaurants and entertainment options are merely less than 10 minutes’ drive away from the subject site. On top of that, Lawrence Avenue East has numerous local eateries and shops. Grocery shops including Food Basics, Metro and NoFrills are all close by. For those with personal vehicles, the DVP and Highway 401 are conveniently close by.
Price ($):Coming Soon