8888 Yonge Condos
8888 Yonge Condos – Yonge Street Living
Explore designer shops, fabulous restaurants, and fun entertainment options all in a community surrounded by parks and central to living your best life.
- 2 minute walk to shops and restaurants along Yonge Street
- 3 minute drive to Hillcrest Mall
- 8 minute drive to Richmond Hill GO Station
- 8 minute drive to Ransom Park
Metroview Developments’ 8888 Yonge Street Condos are a new condo complex located at Westwood Ln and Yonge Street in Richmond Hill.
The Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Condo at 8888 Yonge Street
1. York Region Transit offers a bus line just outside your door, linking you to the Langstaff GO Train Station, which is just down the street. You won’t have to wait long to catch a bus.
2. Walking Distance to Great Amenities! Yonge Street in Richmond Hill is packed with restaurants, cafes, large box stores, and even a movie theatre. Vaughan Mills and Canada’s Wonderland are two neighbouring sights worth visiting.
3. A Simple Commute! – Working in the city and living outside of it is simple because Highways 404 and 407 are easily accessible. By automobile, you can get to downtown Toronto in under an hour.
4. Spend a Day on the Greens! – There are several excellent golf courses in the region that offer a calm day of golf, and The Uplands Golf Club also offers skiing in the winter.
5. Family-Friendly Area! With multiple primary and secondary schools in the neighbourhood, young and growing families would be investing much in their children’s education.
Price ($):Coming soon