Angus Glen VillageFeatured
Angus Glen South Village Homes is a New Detached development by Kylemore Communities located at Angus Glen Blvd & Major Mackenzie Dr E, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Angus Glen South Village According to Preconstruction
1. Great Investment – The city of Markham is considered to be Canada’s high tech capital, home to more than 1,000 Technology and Life Sciences Companies, helping to create thousands of local employment opportunities. The city’s downtown core is also flourishing, it is on the verge of becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban centre with plenty of new developments and major growth taking place in the form of commercial, retail, entertainment, education, and residential projects. Preconstruction indicates that Angus Glen South Village makes for a perfect opportunity for professionals, growing families, and investors alike to invest in.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Angus Glen South Village is located in an amenity-rich area of the city, less than 10 minutes away from Markham’s flourishing downtown core and plenty of lifestyle amenities and Big Box stores. Residents will have easy access to some of the city’s best dining, shopping, daily necessities, and entertainment options. Preconstruction states that CF Markville Mall and RioCan Elgin Mills Crossing are conveniently located less than 10 minutes away.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Angus Glen South Village will be able to travel throughout the GTA or commute into Toronto’s downtown core with ease as several major thoroughfares are located nearby. Motorists will be able to access Highways 7, 407, and 404 in just minutes. Preconstruction notes that residents looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core by vehicle can connect to the Don Valley Parkway and arrive in just 35 minutes.
4. Transit Options – The TTC services the area surrounding Angus Glen South Village, allowing residents who prefer to travel by taking public transit to easily access bus routes located just mere steps away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and will be able to seamlessly connect to the nearby subway and GO Transit stations. Preconstruction acknowledges that Mount Joy GO station is located less than 10 minutes away from home and riders can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
5. Green Space – The area surrounding Angus Glen South Village offers residents a fantastic assortment of outdoor recreational activities, golf courses, lush parks, natural green spaces, and tranquil kettle lakes and waterways to enjoy. Preconstruction indicates that residents will be just minutes from the Angus Glen Golf Club, York Downs Golf and Country Club, Richmond Green Sports Centre & Park, Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park and more.
Kylemore builds communities where architecture is celebrated, interior design is honoured and satisfaction is assured. With over two decades of experience, Kylemore principals have been involved in building 10,000 homes across North America, leading Kylemore to where it is today a testament to the art of fine home building.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.