AQUANOVA CONDOS ON MISSISSAUGA’S WATERFRONT COMMUNITY
Aquanova Condos – This new master-planned community is coming to Mississauga’s waterfront. Moreover, The site of the city’s original power facility is transformed into 177 acres of waterfront trails. In addition, marine recreation, urban beaches, residences, parks, shops, boutiques, cafes, schools, and innovative workspaces, all linked by transit to Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area. Furthermore, the community is also building a 64-acre conservation area that will protect natural habitats and will breath new life into this beautiful Lakeshore neighbourhood.
Aquanova is the first of Greenpark’s collection of condominiums coming to this new waterfront oasis, in addition, expertly designed and constructed for this forward-thinking community on Lakeshore in Mississauga.
ON MISSISSAUGA’S WATERFRONT COMMUNITY
This new master-planned neighbourhood is coming to Mississauga’s shoreline. In addition, Waterfront pathways, marine recreation, urban beaches, houses, parks, stores, boutiques, cafes, schools, and innovative workspaces occupy 177 acres. Moreover, The first of Greenpark’s condominiums to be erected on Mississauga’s Lakeshore waterfront oasis is Aquanova Condos.
Highlights at Aquanova Condos
The Aquanova Condos are located in Mississauga’s downtown area. In addition, the most major driver of Mississauga’s expansion has been the Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport. Several organisations have selected Mississauga as their headquarters due to its closeness to the airport and the City of Toronto.
Mississauga is also blessed with a stunning coastline along Lake Ontario’s borders. In addition, The Credit River’s pristine conservation grounds, the University of Toronto’s sprawling Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, and the Hershey Centre, which organises major sports and entertainment events, all add to the cornerstone of a great city.
- Mississauga is Canada’s sixth largest city.
- Square One Shopping Centre underwent a 130,000 square foot south wing extension in 2016, while welcoming 25 million people annually. Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- 13,500 undergraduate students and 575 graduate students attend the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus.
- It’s simple to go around the city.
- There are numerous modes of transportation available, including highway access, bike routes, and public transportation.
- Square One is the intersection of Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and the LRT.
- Several large banks, including RBC and ICICI, have primary branches in the area.
- One major block away is Mississauga Celebration Square.
- Mississauga Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital’s Living Arts Center and Art Gallery are located at the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
You will get first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, and unit selection if you have VIP access. To learn more about the sales, sign up today.
Aquanova Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Planning
Price ($):Coming Soon