Welcome to Birchley Park
Condos. Towns. Retail. Parkland.
Four-Season Wellness Living at Birchley Park
- Acres of Parkland
- Fitness Club
- Kids’ Zone
- Basketball Court
- And more
A Community Within A Community.
Birchley Park is taking its place as a fully envisioned, complete destination community, nestled between the charm of The Danforth and the bluffs of Birch Cliff. The enviable location pulls everything you could ever want or need within reach. A short walk to the Victoria Park Subway and Danforth GO stations, and you will find downtown Toronto just 15 minutes away.
The Latest Greatest Neighbourhood of Birchley Park
It’s Toronto’s best kept secret. The city’s next great neighbourhood is yours to discover and call home. Be among the first to relish the dual experiences. The Danforth’s retail, restaurants and local businesses make you a part of Toronto’s true culture, while the plethora of parklands and long stretches of beach at Kingston Road Village give you a place beside the city’s picturesque landscape.
Birchley Park Towns Highlights
- Victoria Park subway station is around a 10-minute walk away.
- It’s simple to get to downtown Toronto with just one metro journey.
- DVP is a short drive away.
- The bus stop is right outside your door.
- The Toronto Public Library is within walking distance.
- Danforth Avenue has an abundance of eateries and retailers.
It gets an 88 out of 100 Walk Score and an 84 out of 100 Transit Score. This place is in the Toronto community of Birchcliffe-Cliffside. Madelaine Park, Blantyre Park, and Maryland Park are all nearby parks.