Cassette Townhouse is another townhouse improvement in predevelopment status, situated at Borrisokane Road, Ottawa, ON
Cassette Townhouse – Presenting Cassette, a new community at the hub of Orléans. Moreover, Immediate access to transit, health care, retail, recreation and entertainment. Experience all that Cassette has to offer.
Cassette Townhouse DESIGNS
Cassette features a full collection of OpenPlan™ Townhomes
2 – 4 Bedrooms | 2.5 – 3.5 Bathrooms
3 – 4 Bedrooms | 2.5 – 3.5 Bathrooms
1 Car Garage
CASSETTE 20’ COLLECTION FEATURES & FINISHES
1. Architectural laminated shingles with limited lifetime manufacturers warranty.
2. However, Exterior pot light(s) and/or coach light(s) on front elevation. Location(s) will vary.
3. Glazed panel in front entry door as per elevation.
4. In addition,Exterior house wrap with window tape on all exterior windows and doors.
5. Ice and water shield membrane in valleys. In addition, at eave overhang except at roofs with unheated space below.
6. Insulated front entry door with exterior vinyl clad frame. In addition, interior wood jamb with transom as per plan.
7. Moreover, Touchscreen smart lock exterior front door hardware with deadbolt in satin nickel.
8. In addition, Pre-finished panel cladding and aluminum fascia.
9. However, Exterior trims and railings (if applicable, as per plan) in vinyl (PVC), fiberglass or aluminum with glass panels (if applicable, as per plan).
10. Moreover, Exterior columns in vinyl (PVC), fiberglass, aluminum, brick, stone veneer, or combinations of these (if applicable, as per plan) as per Vendor’s specifications.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets from Vendor’s standard samples. “Soft-close” features included.
2. In addtion, Purchaser’s choice of cabinet hardware from Vendor’s standard samples.
3. Purchaser’s choice of laminate countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
4. In addition,Purchaser’s choice of backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.
5. However, Top mount stainless steel double compartment sink. In addition, single lever pull-down spray faucet.
6. Moreover, Kitchen exhaust fan vented to exterior.
7. In addition,Stainless steel hood fan vented to exterior.
8. Furthermore, Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
9. However, Openings to accommodate 30” refrigerator and 30” stove.
BATHROOM AND ENSUITE FEATURES
1. Water resistant drywall to be installed to walls of tub/shower combinations and tub recesses.
2. Choice of included 8”x10” ceramic wall tile from Vendor’s standard samples for tub/shower enclosure walls and shower stalls. Acrylic shower base for all shower stalls.
3. In addtion, Purchaser’s choice of cabinets for vanity in main bath and ensuite and laminate countertops from Vendor’s standard samples. “Soft-close” vanity door feature included.
4. Colour coordinated kick plates to complement cabinets.
5. Wall mounted light fixture in all bathrooms and powder room.
6. In addition, Shower rod at tub shower enclosures.
7. ENERGY STAR® rated exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
8. However, Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
9. Cabinetry with top mount sink and single lever faucet in all full bathrooms. Furthermore, Wall mounts sink OR pedestal sink (if applicable, as per plan) with single lever faucet in powder room on the ground floor (as per plans).
10. Furthermore, Polished edge mirrors in all baths.
11. Plumbing fixtures in chrome finish and water efficient toilets.In addition, Pressure balance valves to all showers.
12. However, Hot and cold water shut off valves at all sinks.
Plastic laundry tub with hot and cold-water faucets, as per plan. In addition, Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer & electrical outlet for washer. In addition,Washer box for finished laundry room connections as per plan. Furthermore, Ceramic baseboard and drain for laundry rooms on second floor (as per plan).
INTERIOR TRIM FEATURES
1. Knee wall with MDF cap and natural oak contemporary handrail on the main and basement staircase as indicated on plan. In addition, Natural oak nosing where applicable.
2. 8’ hollow core flat slab smooth panel interior passage doors on main floor and 6’8” hollow core flat slab smooth panel interior passage doors on second floor. In addtion, in basement (excluding all sliding closet doors). Moreover, Doors beneath sunken landing conditions or mechanical bulkheads may have a reduced height based on grade or mechanical interference.
3. Moreover, Flat baseboard throughout, with shoe mold in all hard surface areas.
4. Furthermore, Flat casing trim on all swing doors, (sliding closet doors excluded) and windows (excluding basement) throughout finished areas where applicable as per plan.
5. In addition, White melamine shelving in all closets.
6. However, Satin nickel finish interior door hardware.
1. Moreover, Ground fault interrupter protection in all
2. Furthermore, All wiring in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority standards.
3. 100-amp service. In addition, circuit breaker type panel.
4. In addition, Light fixtures throughout predetermined as per plan. Dining room to have capped outlet.
5. Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors as per OBC requirements.
6. Moreover, Electronic door chime.
7. However, Three cable TV rough-ins.
8. In addition, Three data rough-ins.
9. LED Bulbs throughout.
10. One telephone rough-in provided.
11. Moreover, Seasonal duplex receptacle located in front porch soffit with interior switch on main floor.
12.Moreover, Air resistant electrical boxes on exterior insulated walls and ceilings.In addition, Decora style switches throughout. bathrooms. In addition, powder room, as per plan.
For more information Click here to Register
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Starting from$699900