Cielo Condos is a new development preconstruction in Toronto. Cielo Condos were developed by Collecdev and Northrop Development Incorporated at 300 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON.
AN UNCOMMON LUXURY
Luxury overcomes expectations at Cielo Condos. Furthermore, it is located in the Annex, Toronto’s well-known arts, and cultural district. Furthermore, positioned above a 19th-century neo-gothic landmark, this statement of sophisticated architectural modernism redefines Toronto’s skyline.
Moreover On Mink Mile, you’ll be just steps away from designer businesses. Furthermore, it is directly across from the world-renowned University of Toronto and adjacent to some of the city’s finest restaurants. Moreover the Bloor subway station just outside your door, you’re only a few minutes away from practically anything in the GTA. Also, take in the stunning views from above the Victorian streets, which are lined with trees.
In addition, Environmentally sensitive, energy-saving, and responsive and renewable materials and systems are used in sustainable building design. Moreover, Collecdev recognizes that environmental and ecological issues have grown beyond the issue of nonrenewable energy consumption. Moreover, Ecological balance is the goal of true sustainability.
- All Collecdev buildings are designed and built to conserve more energy and resources than standard code-compliant buildings.
- Committed to achieving Toronto Green Standards (TGS) certification.
- Sustainable green roof areas to reduce the heat island effect and help manage stormwater retention on site.
- Moreover High-performance thermal envelope to minimize unwanted solar gain and heat loss.
- Bird-friendly glazing to reduce danger to migratory birds.
- Exterior condo lighting is directed downwards to reduce urban light pollution.
- Furthermore, Motion sensor-controlled lighting in common areas and amenity spaces reduces electricity costs.
- In addition, Light-Emitting Diode (LED) lights use less energy and last much longer than compact fluorescent lighting and halogen bulbs.
- Tri-sorter disposal and recycling system to divert landfill waste.
- Moreover, Long-term bicycle parking for residents is located on P1.
- Furthermore, Short-term bicycle parking for visitors is located on the ground floor.