Debut Condos is a New Condo development by Gary Silverberg located at Bayfield St & Dunlop St W, Barrie.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Debut Condos According to Preconstruction
1. The Waterfront – Debut Condos is located within walking distance of Lake Simcoe, beautiful freshwater beaches, waterfront walking trails, lush parks, marinas, and Preconstruction states that there plenty of opportunities to get out on the water and enjoy plenty of different recreational activities.
2. Highway Access - Highway 400 is conveniently located just mere minutes away from Debut Condos. This major thoroughfare allows motorists to easily travel North to cottage country for the weekend or South to Toronto for employment in just over an hour.
3. Transit Options - The Barrie bus terminal and Allandale GO Transit station are both located within walking distance of Debut Condos. Preconstruction notes that Barrie Transit bus routes will transport riders seamlessly throughout the city and the GO Train will transport riders into Union Station in Toronto in just 90 minutes.
4. Lifestyle Amenities - Barrie’s downtown core offers residents of Debut Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities located within walking distance, including plenty of independent and local retailers, restaurants, and cafes. Preconstruction states that the city is home to several larger malls and plazas offering up plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
5. Educational Institutions - Georgian College and an average annual population of 13,000 post-secondary students call the city of Barrie home. Preconstruction acknowledges that Debut Condos would be the perfect off-campus living situation for students with easy access to transit that will transport them straight to classes.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.