Live life unscripted, connected to everything that makes Toronto energetic, vibrant, and unique. Moreover, Rising in the heart of the city. However, Elektra by Menkes is a striking new condominium that places you that the center of the action. Moreover, A community awash with exceptional freedoms and experiences available only to those who live in the core. Furthermore, Everything Toronto begins here, providing a truly electric lifestyle located conveniently close to work and surrounded by phenomenal shopping, extraordinary dining, and boundless entertainment opportunities.
Elektra Condos is a new mixed-use high-rise condominium development in Toronto. In addition, this pre-construction project by Menkes Developments and Core Development Group is located at 212 Dundas St E near the north-east corner of Dundas and Jarvis in the Garden District neighborhood.
- Developer: Menkes Developments Ltd.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Location: 212-218 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Architects: Giannone Petricone Associates Inc.
- Stores: 41
- Unit: 495
- Interior Designers: figure3 Interior Design
- Status: Planning
- Price: TBA
Garden District in east Toronto offers an incredible Walk Score of 95 out 100 and has everything from high-end restaurants, eateries, cafes, nightlife, supermarkets, boutique shops and big box stores. Additionally, there are many entertainment venues and things to do in this area that are just walking distance from this development. However, Some of which include Yonge and Dundas Square, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Nathan Phillips Square, Massey Hall and Ed Mirvish Theatre. However, Ryerson University and George Brown College is just a 10 minute walk away, making this development a great option for students.
- Close to George Brown College, Ryerson University
- Moreover, The Distillery District and Thompson Landry Gallery
- St Lawrence Market
- Close to Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers
- Centre, Scotiabank Arena, as well as Dundas Square
- Walk Score of 95 out of 100
- Moreover, Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Bike Score of 99 out of 100
- College Station 16 minute walk away
- However, 5 minute transit to Union Station
- 9 minute walk from Toronto Eaton Centre.
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.company/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Starting from$600000