Empire Quay House
Empire Quay House Condos is a New Condo development by Empire Communities located 162 Queens Quay E, Toronto, ON M5A 1B4, Canada.
Key Condo Building Facts
1 bed: 54%
2 bed: 16%
3 bed: 10%
Top 6 Reasons to Live at Empire Quay House Condos according to Preconstruction
1. Key Lake Front Living – Empire Quay House Condos is the place to live for perfect views of the lake, Toronto Harbour and Toronto Islands. Residents can enjoy being within walking distance to popular city beaches like Sugar Beach and Cherry Beach. The Toronto Harbour Pier offers dining, recreation and bar options. The Toronto Harbourfront offers green space, attractions and ferries out to the islands.
2. Employment Opportunities – The East Bayfront community of Toronto is quickly developing into a key employment hub. East Harbour commercial redevelopment and the Waterfront Innovation Centre will see more than 50,000 employment opportunities come to the area in the near future, so there is a great opportunity to cut out commuting times and work, play and live all in the same area. Toronto is home to the #3 largest tech market in North America, with several companies and tech giants calling the city home.
3. Lifestyle Amenities Galore – Living downtown Toronto has key advantages including having everyday amenities all within walking distance. The area surrounding Empire Quay House Condos has an amazingly high Walk Score and offers residents plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, and shopping and entertainment options. Preconstruction acknowledges that residents are not far from city attractions like the St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery Historic District, Scotiabank Arena and The Rogers Centre. The Entertainment and Fashion Districts can offer up some vibrant shopping and nights out on the town.
4. Perfect Transit Score – There is no need to use a vehicle when living at Empire Quay House Condos, because using transit is so easy. With a perfect transit score, Preconstruction states that residents can choose to use streetcars or buses, both of which run within walking distance to home. Riders can connect with the TTC subway at Union Station in under 15 minutes.
5. Highway Access – For residents looking to travel throughout the city by vehicle, Empire Quay House Condos are located just south of the Gardiner Expressway, allowing commuters access to the downtown core in just 10 minutes. Also, Preconstruction acknowledges that motorists will also enjoy having seamless connections to the Don Valley Parkway north towards Highway 401.
6. Post-Secondary Institutions - Empire Quay House Condos is the perfect place for post-secondary students to call home during their educational journey. Here Preconstruction notes that the George Brown waterfront campus is a mere 4-minute walk from home and other major downtown campuses are also easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
With over 25 years of experience, Empire Communities is considered to be one of the country’s largest developers having built over 15,000 homes and condos across the GTA and Southwestern Ontario.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.