M5 Condos is a new condo building by Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate Development Limited at M City Condos. Coming soon to Mississauga’s Burnhamthorpe and Confederation Pkwy.
M City Condos – Phase 5 is coming soon after the successful launch of the first three towers!
Developer: Rogers Real Estate Development Limited & Urban Capital
Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Confederation Pkwy
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: January 2026
Storeys / Suites: 36 Storeys / 430
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 464 sq ft – 1,011 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.64/sq ft (Excluding Utilities, Rogers Bulk Internet and Rogers Smart Community Package)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 370 Days // 5% in 540 Days
M5 Condos at M City is the fourth phase of the master-planned complex coming to Mississauga soon. The fourth phase of Rogers Real Estate Development’s spectacular new apartment development has finally arrived. Because of the large range of amenities available, each condominium has its own style and diversity. M5 Condos is the highlighted condominium in the heart of Mississauga, which will further add to the city’s rising reputation for being a great place to live.
Previous Phases’ Featured Amenities
- Shared Work Area with a Fireplace
- Party Area
- Garden of Nakaniwa (AKA Indoor Garden)
- Outdoor Yoga at a Yoga/Dance Studio
- Pool with Saltwater
- new parkland of 2 acres
- Children’s playground
- 663 square meters of store space
REASONS TO INVEST IN MISSISSAUGA AT M5
However, M5 Condos will be built on the outskirts of Fairview, one of Downtown Mississauga’s newest neighbourhoods. It has also been built as a transitional residential region between City Centre and Cooksville, two other highly sought-after suburban districts with long histories and sway.
M5 Condos’ Top Reasons
- Mississauga is Canada’s sixth-largest city.
- Square One Shopping Centre, which attracts 25 million visitors yearly, completed a 130,000 square foot south wing extension in 2016.
- By 2041, the city will have 85000 businesses and 552,000 workers.
- Sheridan College has 21,000 full-time students and 17,000 part-time students.
- 13,500 undergraduate students and 575 graduate students attend the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus.
- It’s simple to go around the city.
- There are numerous public transportation alternatives available, including freeway access, bike paths, Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT.
Residents will also enjoy close access to Square One, Ontario’s largest shopping mall. 200,000 m2 of entertainment and shopping alternatives are only a 15-minute walk away. There’s also Sheridan College’s Hazel McCallion Campus, which is ideal for the ambitious young student, as well as economical restaurants and cafes that line the streets, making for a pleasant stroll.
- Square One Mall is within walking distance, and there are several shopping, retail, and entertainment options nearby.
- Furthermore, Many supermarkets and big banks are nearby.
- Goodlife, the YMCA, the Mississauga Civic Centre, the Library, Celebration Square, and Cineplex Cinemas are all within walking distance.
- A 2-acre park is close to UofT Mississauga and Sheriden Steps.
- Cleary Park, Zonta Meadows, and the Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden are just a few of the neighbouring parks.
- Within 5 minutes, you’ll be at a plaza with eateries and conveniences.
- Mississauga’s Living Arts Center and Mississauga’s Art Gallery
- In addition, Mississauga Hospital, located at the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway East, is only 6 minutes distant by automobile.
M4 Condo’s transportation
Moreover, Many condominiums are being built in the neighbourhood, which implies that many Ontario citizens will call these areas home. However, M4 will be located near a bus stop that will take you to MI Milton or City Center Transit Terminal, MiWay’s primary hub and your entryway to the rest of Mississauga, as well as GO Transit, Mississauga’s main connection to Toronto.
- Located in Mississauga’s downtown area
- Easy access to Toronto and anywhere in the city, with highways 403, 401, 407, 410, and the QEW major transportation hubs only a short walk away (10 metres)
- Moreover, Bike lanes, Mississauga Transit, Central GO Station, Future Light Rail Transit (LRT), and MiWay Bus Rapid Transit are just a few of the alternatives available to commuters (BRT)
Growth and Development of Cities
Much of what you’ll hear about Mississauga will be about condos and other home construction projects aimed at increasing the city’s population of 770,000 people. Furthermore, Mississauga’s city is dedicated to the expansion of their economy through their Economic Development Office. However, M4 Condos will benefit from adjacent developments as the surrounding neighbourhoods grow and establish themselves.
Moreover, They encourage small businesses and provide knowledge on major industry sectors to help individuals succeed. Furthermore, They even provide assistance, money, and incentives through their inner city initiatives, which you may browse and apply for from the convenience of your own home.
In addition, Through their directory, you’ll always have access to and insight into Mississauga’s up and coming firms, as well as the ability to witness as the city’s influence grows with each passing invention.
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.info/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Starting from$600000