MODO 55 is another condo improvement in the pre-development status by Kaitlin Corporation, situated at MODO Community | 1800 Bowmanville Avenue, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada.
Explore site plan and request price list for Condos, Townhouses and Detached homes.Get VIP access to the latest new development pre-construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.
About MODO 55
Kaitlin Corporation, a well-known developer in Southern Ontario, is gearing up to begin construction on yet another exciting condominium building in Bowmanville! Moreover, MODO (Modern Downtown) 55 Condos is the newest addition to Kaitlin Corporation’s MODO (Modern Downtown) series. This pre-construction tower is already gaining attention due to its handy location and elegant finishes and features. Modo, which is located in the centre of Bowmanville, would be an excellent choice for clients seeking a downtown lifestyle without the noise and bustle. This project is worth following because it offers a nice and relaxing atmosphere.
Highlights of MODO 55
MODO Condo, a collection of dynamic condominium complexes, showcases the progression of metropolitan downtown living. The newest apartment, Mode 55, is set to open in the modern downtown Bowmanville, about 35 minutes east of Toronto. In addition, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom condominium rooms, all of which feature dens, Modo 55 Condo provides something for everyone.
- It’s only a 35-minute trip from Toronto.
- Shopping and dining are both conveniently located.
- Major highways 2 GO Transit Stations (401,407, 35 and 115)
- Bowmanville Golf & Country Club is 20 minutes away.
- Durham College is 9 minutes away.
- Bowmanville Marina is 7 minutes away.
Due to its network of nature trails, Modo 55 is located in the heart of Bowmanville at 55 Clarington Boulevard and is great for hikers and people wishing to reconnect with nature. A simple trip east will bring residents to Bowmanville’s downtown area. However, Bowmanville is only 35 minutes east of Toronto in terms of commuting time, and inhabitants would have access to nearly everything they could possibly need right outside their front door.
- SmartCentres Bowmanville is a large outdoor shopping complex featuring a wide range of attractions, restaurants, and services.
- Loblaws, Bulk Barn, LCBO, Sports Chek, The Home Depot, Canadian Tire, and Walmart are just a few of the many conveniences available.
- From East Side Mario’s and Boston Pizza to Makimono and a slew of other restaurants, there’s something for everyone.
- A sophisticated sports community centre with two NHL ice pads, a banquet hall and meeting rooms, softball pitches, and playgrounds is the Garnet B Richard Recreation Complex.
- Three Six Kitchen & Lounge, Copperworks Brew Pub Restaurant, and Manantler Craft Brewing Company are among the restaurants and breweries in the area.
- Bowmanville’s North End Market
- Clarington’s Visual Arts Centre
- Lakeridge Health Centre is a healthcare facility in Lakeridge, British Columbia
- Bowmanville Harbour Conservation Area is only a short drive away.
- Schools nearby include Clarington Central Secondary, Dr. Ross Tilley Public School, Blaisdale Montessori, and Holy Family C. E. S.
GO Transit Connectivity – Live Steps
Durham Region lies on the eastern end of the Greater Toronto Area and on the way west to cities such as Kingston, Ottawa, and Montreal. Durham residents have quick and easy access to the city, as well as connections to northbound roads. In addition, Trips up north to Barrie, the Kawartha Lakes, and the Muskokas’ “cottage country” are all accessible through Highway 12, the 404, and the 400.
Durham Region Transit ensures that public transportation in the region is reliable and affordable. Residents can access the several GO Transit Commuter Rail stations in Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, and Oshawa via routes that run throughout the region. GO Transit offers rapid and easy access to the city of Toronto. Moreover, particularly with routes that terminate at Union Station in the heart of the city. Furthermore, Modo 55 residents will be able to walk to GO Transit stops within 5 minutes of their front door. However, this makes commuting a breeze.
- The Lakeshore East GO line has a brand new 20-kilometer extension from Oshawa to Bowmanville
- In addition, this takes you 12 stations to Union Station Downtown in only minutes.
- Modo 55 will be served by a future GO Train Station.
For more information contact: https://preconstruction.company/contact-2/
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Coming soon