At Martha St. & Lakeshore Rd. in Burlington, ADI Development Group has built a brand-new condominium complex called Nautique Lakefront Residences.
Burlington is getting a brand-new construction called The Nautique Condos. There will be 218 parking spaces below as well as shop space in these 170 homes.
More about Nautique Lakefront Residences
Nautique Condos is luxury waterfront living and is a proposed 28 storey (approximately 86 metres) residential building with 226 dwelling units and retail at grade level. Of the 226 residential suites, 169 will be 1-bedroom units and 57 will be 2-bedroom units. All units will have balconies or terraces to provide additional private outdoor amenity space. The total residential gross floor area is about 16,180 square metres and there will also be 348 square metres of retail space that fronts onto Lakeshore Road.
Five levels of underground parking and 3 levels of above ground parking proposed. A total of 218 vehicle parking spaces will be available and 123 bicycle parking spaces of which 104 are for residents of the building and 19 are for visitors. Furthermore, Driveway access is proposed to be from Martha Street. Moreover, Amenity space will situate on the 5th and 22nd floors with 477 square metres of total indoor amenity space proposed and 504 square metres of outdoor amenity space proposed.
The Top 8 Benefits of Residing in Nautique Lakefront Residences
- Residences at Nautique may enjoy the waterfront lifestyle with stunning lake views thanks to their prime lakefront location. Located next to Spencer Smith Park, Lions Park, Brock Park, and Apeldoom Park, as well as stores, offices, bars, and cafes.
- Developer ADI is a forward-thinking, inventive developer. However, Their goal is to exceed your expectations in all they do.
- Burlington has achieved the title of “Top Mid-Sized City in Canada” for the past two years running.
- Luxury amenities are provided as part of the rent. Moreover, residents may take advantage of all that the Nautique Lakefront Residences have to offer.
- With buildings like Connaught, Panorama, Fort York, and Beach Hill Residences, Raw Design has an unquestionably impressive portfolio thanks to their global reach.
- Coffee Score: It takes just 3 minutes to walk to the closest Tim Hortons, Tamp Coffee, and Lakeshore Coffee House.
- Views: Nautique Lakefront Residences takes great pride in its breathtaking, beautiful lakefront views.
- Burlington GO station Fall 2016 will see the partial inauguration of Go Station.
For more information Click here to Register
Find the selling pre-sale home near Click here for more information.
Price ($):Starting from$629990