Park District Towns Phase 2 – TOWNHOMES COMING TO PICKERING
The Park District Towns Phase 2 is the Best of Pickering – From the high $600’s
LIVING HERE IS A WALK IN THE PARK.
Living here is a walk in the park. It’s a new way of life, where you can experience every day like you’ve always wanted to. Here, we do things different. Walk to the beat of your own drum. Explore what inspires you. At the Park District, nature is right around the corner, local shops and schools are a short walk down the street, and every home is a stunning Icon Homes design.
On the east side of Toronto, in the city of Pickering, is where you’ll find Park District Towns. Pickering’s western border is notably defined by the Rouge Park Valley, one of the largest urban parks in North America at around 2,000 acres in size. Villages and rural hamlets make up Pickering’s northern border. Additionally, a regional airport designated for the property north of Highway 407.
Both homeowners and investors are drawn to Pickering because it contains some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area. Its reputation as one of the most distinctive places to live, proximity to the lake, and small-town vibe are sufficient reasons to relocate to Pickering.
- Shared boundary separates Toronto and Pickering
- There are about 91,000 people.
- Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail with views of Frenchman’s Bay is one of Durham Region’s most diverse neighbourhoods.
- There are charming hamlets, farms, and conservation areas in rural Pickering.
- Wood Ridges Moraine
- A more leisurely suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- Low housing costs are available in Pickering.
- All ages and educational levels attend school
- An ideal location for commuters
- Highways 407, 412, and 401 are easily accessible in Pickering Future Durham-Scarborough BRT Station Rouge
- National Urban Park and more than 50 kilometres of Ontario’s most beautiful paths
REGISTER TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PARK DISTRICT TOWNHOMES
Price ($):Starting from$659900