Primont Place Condos is an upcoming preconstruction condominium development by Primont Homes, located in Brampton. The development is currently in its preconstruction phase and is expected to feature modern architecture and high-quality finishes. As of now, details about the unit sizes and amenities have not been released. Interested buyers can register now to gain VIP access to floor plans and pricing. With Primont Homes’ reputation for excellence, the development is expected to be highly sought-after in the Brampton area.
BRAMPTON IS SOON TO COME!
The newest Master-Planned Community, Primont Place, will shortly be located at Mississauga Rd and Sandalwood Pkwy in Brampton. Primont Place, which consists of 3 towers, is situated in a desirable area of Brampton’s west end, giving homeowners easy access to a variety of highly desired attractions. The Mount Pleasant GO Station, Highway 107, Bus Transit, Big Box Stores, and 185 acres of open space known as the “Green Corridor” are all nearby, along with a lot more.
Reasons to Invest
- With over 650,000 residents and being the second fastest growing city in Canada, Brampton ranks as the ninth largest city in the nation. By the year 2031, it anticipated that there will be over 860,000 people living there, which will result in a rise in housing demand.
- Highways 410 and 407, a future light rail transit system, the Brampton Bus Transit, and three GO Stations all provide service to Brampton.
- By 2031, it predicted that the area would need more than 277,000 additional dwellings, but will only be able to build 102,100 of them, leaving a gap of nearly 174,900. This will result in greater demand, which will increase pressure on home prices and rent rates.
- booming economy includes retail, IT, food, and healthcare, as well as manufacturing
- Top colleges and universities are close by for convenient commuting
- 17 Ice Rink Pads and 11 Arenas
- 400 parks, 90 km of pathways, and 4,000 acres of open space
- 2 world-class hospitals equipped with cutting-edge technology
Reasons to Buy
Increased population and economic outlook
One of Canada’s cities with the quickest growth rates is Brampton. It currently has a population of about 650,000, ranking as the ninth-largest city in the nation. By the year 2031, it anticipated that the population would have increased to approximately 860,000 people. As a result, the city will need additional homes, which will increase demand and raise the value of real estate.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS & TRANSPORTATION
Highways 410 and 407 provide access to every major route in the Greater Toronto Area, allowing you to travel anywhere you need to. The largest international airport in Canada, Pearson Airport, as well as the planned Light Rail Transit System, Brampton Bus Transit, and three GO Stations are all located in the city.
Peel Region, which includes Brampton, has seen remarkable expansion. By 2031, it predicted that the area would need more than 277,000 additional homes, but will only be able to build 102,100 of them, creating a gap of nearly 174,900 units. This will result in greater demand, which will drive up real estate prices and rent costs.
Incredible Transit & Amenities of Primont Place Condos
- 6-min drive to Mount Pleasant Go Station
- 3-min walk to Future Go Train Station
- Quick access to Hwy 407, 413 & QEW
- A plethora of shopping, dining, and entertainment options all within close proximity
- Sheridan College Davis Campus and UofT Mississauga Campus are nearby
- 100+ acres of natural heritage systems and dedicated parklands
Price ($):Coming soon